Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nothing But The Truth Alternative Ending

English: Nothing but the truth alternative ending. (sorry, I know I exceed the number of words, was too engrossed in writing and the names at the side also take up quite a number of words. Hope you understand) (Please forgive me if there are any grammatical or spelling errors. Thanks.)

(Continued from Phillip Malloy blowing up the matter and having his homeroom and English class changed. But he hasn’t transferred school)


Phillip Malloy: Mum, actually, i lied.

Mrs Malloy: lied about what ?

Phillip Malloy: The Patriotism issue ?

Mrs Malloy: Oh come on Phillip, what you did was correct ? Everyone loves you now, you should be happy !

Phillip Malloy: But i'm not. I wasn't actually showing my patrotism, i... ...

Mrs Malloy: Silly boy, enjoy your fame.




Phillip Malloy's Diary

I'm very confused. Everyone loves me, but in school, everyone hates me. Even Coach Jamison resorted to such things to make me apologise. I'm not sure whether i should apologise to that teacher, Ms Narwin . I'm not totally in the wrong ! Its that teacher's fault !But i'm feeling quite bad about it.

Conversation between Phillip and Mr malloy

Phillip Malloy: Dad...

Mr Malloy: Yes ?

Phillip Malloy: I was lying...

Mr Malloy: Lying about what ?

Phillip Malloy: The singing of the national anthem.

Mr Malloy: oh come on son... ...

Phillip Malloy: No. let me finish dad.

Mr Malloy: okay...

Phillip Malloy: Everyone in school thinks that Ms Narwin is correct.

Mr Malloy: Not!

Phillip Malloy: But i'm feeling rather upset now. I did the humming thing to actually...... annoy Ms Narwin.

Mr Malloy: ... Phillip...

Phillip Malloy: Sorry Dad. Maybe i should ap0logise. And maybe you could contact the reporters to tell them the real story ?

Mr Malloy: ... Phillip...


Phillip Malloy's Diary
I'm feeling much better now. I've made up my mind to apologise to Ms Narwin. Think she'll let me in the school team then by giving me a higher grade ? Bet she won't. But anyway, i do feel better after making up my mind to apologise. This should make Coach Jamison and my friends hate me less. Maybe Coach Jamison might let me in the school team after i apologise since he's been wanting me to do that. Well, tomorrow, i'll apologise. Well, it wouldn't be that hard. would it ?

8.30am
Conversation with Dr Palleni

Dr Palleni: Changed your mind ?

Phillip Malloy: Yeah. I suppose it would be the best way.

Dr Palleni: Good.

Phillip Malloy: Thanks.

8.45am
Conversation with Ms Narwin:

Ms Narwin: Phillp, I don’t want to see you. You’re no longer in my class.

Phillip Malloy: I just wanted to…

Ms Narwin: You’re not in my class or homeroom, you can ask Mr Lunser for extra work if you want.

Phillip Malloy: I want to apologise. Ms Narwin, I really sorry about what I’ve done and I hope that you could forgive me and let me return to your homeroom and class. I’ll promise to work hard and not have a grudge against you.

Ms Narwin: …Phillip…

26/02/09
Daily Newspapers:

Pupil apologises after... ...

Phillip Malloy from Harrison High School has admitted and would like to apologise about… …


8.30pm
Conversation between Phillip Malloy and his parents

Mr Malloy: Any regrets ? You’re seem like a hot topic in the public now. For a bad thing. The letter box is filled with letters, Want to have a look ?

Phillip Malloy: No for both questions. Actually…

Mrs Malloy: Hear this, From Mr Harazzon, Phillip you are such an...

Mr Malloy: Let the boy finish.

Phillip Malloy: Thanks dad. Actually, Coach…

Mr Malloy: Did that coach give you problems …

Mrs Malloy: Let the boy finish

Mr Malloy: Fine…

Phillip Malloy: Coach Jamison has given me a chance. He says that if I score better in the upcoming test next month, he’ll get me in the school team. He says I can join in for the trainings next week, but unless my scores are good will I then be officially in the school team.


Mr Malloy: I’ve no regrets now.

Mrs Malloy: You and your running...



Conversation between Phillip Malloy and his friends

Todd Becker: Saw the newspapers yesterday.

Phillip Malloy: I know

Todd Becker: That was cool.

Phillip Malloy: Yeah. Sure.

Todd Becker: No seriously, that was cool. Everyone’s talking about it now.

Allison Doresett: Phillip, I’m really glad you made the right choice.

Phillip Malloy: Thanks. Want to join me for Lunch after school ?

Allison Doesett: Sure.

Todd Becker: You’re footing the bill.

Phillip Malloy: Sure

Todd Becker: Hey thanks phillip !

Phillip Malloy: I didn’t say I was inviting you.

Todd Becker: Hey ! Wait. Don’t go! You’re my best friend. Come on!

Phillip: Thanks. No. Bye.

Todd Becker: You're not my friend now.


1 month, 1 week later. Test results.

Ms Narwin: Phillip.

Phillip Malloy: Damn

Ms Narwin: Phillip

Phillip Malloy: …yes…

Ms Narwin: Well done. you got a...B-.

Phillip Malloy: Thanks Ms Narwin, You’re the best teacher ever.

Ms Narwin: Thanks Phillip.

Phillip Malloy: Sure. It'll be a A next.
Ms Narwin: Good luck with it.
Phillip Malloy: Thanks.


Conversation with Coach Jamison

Coach Jamison: Congratulations Phillip. You’ve done well in your test. You’re a good runner too. You’ll be the vice captain. Next month, school competition, you’re in it.

Phillip Malloy: Thanks


Phillip Malloy’s Diary:

Exhilarated. I’m just so happy. School seems to be fun now. No one in school hates me now. Only the public does, but I’m happy in school.
Ms Narwin seems very nice now. My friends all treat me well, especially Allison Doresett. Coach Jamison let me into the school team too. Mum and Dad’s happy. I'm overjoyed. I love school.

END

5 Comments:

Blogger HCI Limyf's blog said...

That was a very good writing! I was so "addicted "to the ending. Your writing is so similar to AVi's writing.Anyway,the way the story line is very "fluent" and it feels nice to read it through. And it is quite creative too. Who would have thought such a sad ending can be made into a perfect ending.Good job!

March 3, 2009 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Mickey said...

Thanks =D

March 3, 2009 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger JL said...

Wow so nobody ever sent Philip telegrams and flood his house?Call his parents for clarification?I think the public in this case is so biyous.They treated MS Narwin so badly yet for Philip they only hated him and never did anyting else.

March 15, 2009 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Mickey said...

"Mr Malloy: Any regrets ? You’re seem like a hot topic in the public now. For a bad thing. The letter box is filled with letters, Want to have a look ?", But i didn't write on the clarification part.
Biyous = bias

That shows that teachers are also much more hated than pupils and actions are taken against them =D.

March 19, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we just finished this book in a class im in for 7th grade language arts... thought about what we think will happen after Washington and discussed that alot. Thanks for blogging this now i have a resource to go to for an alternate ending!

May 14, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home